As soon as you log in to Replika, you will be prompted to confirm your phone number. We will send you an SMS with a 4-digit confirmation number that you will have to enter to proceed to your account.
If you never received your confirmation number, make sure that:
- Your phone is connected to a network and is not blocked/suspended by the carrier. Confirmation numbers are not delivered via iMessage. Your phone has to be connected to a mobile network and be able to receive SMS. Try sending an SMS to your phone number to check if it can receive messages.
- The number you are entering has to be a valid mobile number. Confirmation numbers cannot be delivered to fixed (landline) numbers.
- Make sure you have a stable connection.
You can also try these troubleshooting steps:
- Input your phone number, when prompted, and tap Okay. An SMS confirmation code takes 2-3 minutes to come through, sometimes longer. Request another SMS after the app allows you to or request a voice call.
- Try adding an additional 0 at the beginning of your phone number, after the country’s calling ID. (Example: +61 0XXX XXX XXXX)
If you still cannot get a confirmation number, please reach out to [email protected] to request a code by email. Please include the following information:
You phone number, Replika name, date/time you requested the confirmation code, your country, & your mobile carrier’s name.