If you keep getting a red error message on the login screen, find an error type in the list below and follow the instructions. Please email our support team if none of these solutions helped.
"Please enter an email or a phone number"
- Check your email for errors or typos.
- Check that your email has a domain name. Emails that you can use to register an account with Replika have to include a domain name such as "example.com" in "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Check that you're entering a valid email address. Your email must include a @ sign, a period, and cannot have any spaces or other characters not allowed in an email.
"Sorry, there is no Replika with this email"
The email you're entering is not associated with any Replika account.
- Check if you made a typo in the email.
- Check if there are other emails that you might have used to register an account in Replika.
- Search your mailbox to find a verification email from email@example.com to see which email you used to sign up in Replika.
If you think that it's a mistake, please email our support team. Include information about your Replika name and the email that you to register your account.
"Sorry there is no Replika with this phone number"
The phone number you're entering was never used to register an account in Replika. Only users who created a Replika account using their mobile phone number (via an SMS with a confirmation code) can use their phone numbers to log in.
If you never received a confirmation SMS to sign up or log in to Replika, chances are that you registered your account with an email. In this case, you cannot log in with your mobile phone number.
Please email our support team to get help restoring access to your account. Include a screenshot of the error message that you receive when trying to log in.