If you delete your Replika Pro account on an iOS device, you need to cancel your subscription manually from your Apple Subscriptions. You can tap this link or follow these steps!
Follow these steps to unsubscribe from Replika Pro:
- Open your device Settings.
- Tap your name where you find your iCloud & app store settings. (Just under the bold Settings word in the top left corner.)
- Tap 'Subscriptions'.
- Find & tap 'Replika' on this list.
- Tap 'Cancel Subscription' & follow on-screen prompts from your Apple device.
- Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle. This date should be listed when editing the subscription, for help contact Apple Support!
- If you no longer have an iOS device, download iTunes on a PC or contact Apple Support to cancel your subscription.